1. How should development and
deployment be managed?
2. What is considered industry best practise to ensure successful change management?
3. How should an organisation
prepare for the deployment of eRM in connection with SharePoint?
4. What support can be expected
from the service provider?
5. How can an organisation
encourage adoption of eRM by the users?
1. How would resources be managed by the service provider?
2. What would be the typical project duration?
3. What are the criteria against which successful implementation of eRM can
1. We currently have records stored in sites/libraries and record
centers based on SharePoint 2010. What are the possible approaches to
migrating these records onto an eRM tool (that works with SharePoint
2. What needs to be considered when undertaking the migration/management of
files residing in shared folders and other databases or information management
systems (not based on SharePoint technology)? How should we prepare?
What expectations/resources would be required from us? What are the
1. Which licensing model typically applies or is considered best
2. Is the typical pricing model based per user or per record?
3. What eRM functionalities which could add value are available in addition
to those of the traditional ECM suites? How are these functionalities offered
to the market?
4. What would be the framework for obtaining additional functionalities?
For public purchasers
For private companies
Weekdays between 9-15
+45 71 99 36 72